Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Shobha De

Theres no end to gr8 ppl that I admire… One amongst those is Shobha de –When I was a kid one serial that still holds the memories was Swabhimaan.. Not read much of her but yes a friend was kind nuf to give me De’s book Marriages..Nothing interesting to start with….Just her perspective….Nor I neither my friend cud actually dig out of the book much…May be is too early 4 both of us..... Blabbered equally bout herself and hubbies ….thats what shes paid for ;)…But yes a command over her language is what fascinates me.. Excellent vocab, right use of words and an die hard attitude to Life makes her so controversial and hated most of the times..I saw on Coffee with Karan her talks can KILL…..She got a strong point of view tooo…..happy and Gay Karan Johar could not even have seconds to open his mouth…..…Both ladies never gave him any chances to question after first question ….but the interesting part is that when you search on You Tube —TAGS used for her were bitch and hypocrite DE ..cheeeee.. reading like this I am sure 2 women like her its not a great deal…Get it Over

A rebel in her talks..I don’t know if I can even hold my point of view with such a conviction as much as she does….Nehhhhhhhhh Am too stupid for that….or kiddish or don’t believe my thoughts or whatever…Nice way 2 end…

Next gonna be Donald Trump...Mean ass..Must say..But Interestingly geminine..definetely interesting 4 me ;)

No comments: