Friday, May 4, 2007

Unfulfilled irrational wishlist - This is just one


I am so frustrated with a thing not able to do in life.
In my late teens unduely I nurtured strong desire to have a Tattoo. The whole idea of pain sounds interesting but the problem is WHY. A Sun tattoo at the back feels like soul connection and spirituality and blah bah blah blah ..
And about parent reaction…They will be expressing shock and outrage. And then the drama begins………And when my dear mom talks we kinna 4get we live in democracy ;)…well am a good girl and makes it a point to listen to her. The reason for this I would say is she gives me a warning “You will fall..dont go ahead” and been self declared smart human I stunt many times, that makes me feel I did it because I wanted to. I enjoy it at that point too..But the results make me feel petulant later...Thats the reason I listen to her more now..And my friends say I will never be out of the cocoon…..But the whole point here is I am trying to still figure out Is that body art worth for lifetime?????

Man it sux , that crap is back ur ass for ur whole life. That’s not goody goody idea. …ceratin age in life I will like to be a normal ;)...Wont I????? That’s Big question 2 ….Can do one thing Can go for that temporary one day tattoo things…aha cheap stickers will work…hazaron khwaise aisi pure ho jayege …this sounds better ….Well but the Sun tattoos at the back goes in my unfulfilled irrational wishlists…Well have many other to look after…..

No comments: